Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bionicle Instruction Builder

SEDOFEITO CARMEN: MY SCHOOL

When September comes back to school, many years and coming and going, leaving home at dawn, sometimes even without the sun, covering a beautiful landscape for me, next the bay, the other the Atlantic Ocean, sometimes seeing the train that runs along the bay, sometimes seeing how far the big ships that sail out to sea, feeling the fine sand to the west brings and accumulates in the dunes, smelling the salt, smell the sea.
My school: "Teacher Carmen Sedofeito" in honor of a teacher Chiclana consists of three buildings: two on the main campus and one (of children) about ten minutes walk. We are a big school, three lines, we are a large groups of teachers @ s do not always get to see every day. There is a good atmosphere even as many. In the courtyard of the main campus there are a variety of trees, even more than in any park of the people.
I I have taken many years working in the building child is outside and call him "El Olivo", but this past year and the next two will be in what call "childish MODULIT" which is on the main campus.
The main building was built the year of the establishment of the first democratic councils.
Until I got here, and know a little more of my school. I leave you a video I made with pictures I took of my school.

MY SCHOOL: CARMEN SEDOFEITO on PhotoPeach

0 comments:

Post a Comment