This September began with a surprise for me.
The Nins foundation that awards the prize each month to a blog of educational content and pro the rights of children considered giving it to this blog "Children in sedofeito." 'm very grateful for that and for his words that filled me with emotion.
Since I started this blog I wanted it to reflect my experience as a teacher showing him child activities and projects but also my thoughts on education and my opinions, questions and criticisms about the state of education in my country.
Perhaps the blog's name was not the most appropriate time now I've noticed, but this is another story to tell later.
now say I am honored with this award because it gives me a foundation whose work is admirable and that much can be learned.
I can not finish without thanking again this prize comes to me and encourage me to continue with their comments because thanks to tod @ s @ s vosotr this blog has grown and maintained in hard times for me.
THANKS WITH ALL MY LOVE ALWAYS
0 comments:
Post a Comment