TEACH, "ILLUSION IS ENOUGH?
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Burn Stains On Flat Iron
Today I can say what others said yesterday. I do not say anything new. I want answers and do not get.
I started in this business almost by accident, I really liked it little by little, it was a crush, no. It never was.
am a person with values \u200b\u200brooted in the upbringing of my parents and when I started teaching studies had some philosophical ideals that brought them to the classroom level and always seeking to explain and re-found what I thought and what trying to achieve with education.
My first year of work could not say it was unfortunate because I insisted on in all I thought nothing of what I saw I liked, I kept the hope of change, one day find what they are looking . And came. was the second year when there was such set of circumstances that led to this meeting.
There were all face to face, "explode?, We joined an ideal, or not, or may have been different reasons, one for each of us, if it worked but so was what marriage squeeze we finally exploded in his hands. He finished the course, for me, the best of my career because I learned to teach, I lost my fear and walked into the classroom, I further reaffirmed in my life and ideals of education and even today maintain and further maintain the illusion.
But today I say what others said yesterday, I spent on my career for more than one curriculum, some better than others, changes in center networks, changes in the curriculum, for changes education laws and asked me all these changes improved my work as a teacher? the answer is absolutely not.
The educational improvement in my work I have sought, I have developed and have caused me for my interest and my desire to evolve and erase mistakes.
When the administration really has been interested in what they thought and needed by / as teachers?
Based on theories of teachers and in experiments carried out in certain schools like laboratories have decided to reform education without taking into account that what applies to one school to another is not valid, regardless The view of teachers, without effective monitoring.
And we no longer know what to do, school failure is unequivocal, and propose and propose remedial .... say, must the / Teachers will meet up and finalize the curriculum, you must make a new center plan, must, must must ,.... change society, society must be tolerant, caring, environmental ..... and school is where to start such a change, parents, families do not, do not count them, education is only at school.
Yes, am unhappy, hopeless, I will not get answers, I know it does not accomplish anything but still I have hope, yes, how do you go to class without illusion? but is it enough?.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment