I present another tool with Celia. Panel is the schedule of the school day.
was essential Celia understand what changes would occur during the five hours of the morning.
After the summer Celia had trouble getting used to different activities especially when it was she who went out alone and only class to go to the meeting of AL or PT.
often cried when he played out of the room and there were days you had to carry two adults.
She felt and feel happy in the class, she felt safe in the classroom with their comrades and me. Starting from there caused him anguish and grief.
A lack of spoken language the only way that Celia had to demonstrate their refusal to change and the uncertainty of not knowing where the bore was mourn. As much as you explained and was not consoled almost dragged.
From that launched the panel there have been no more tears. What became clear. Panel is crossed out what we had to do and saw that he played then leave the room and left with his agenda in the suitcase and very happy.
Now we can say that anxiety because you do not know the other teachers but at first did not.
accepts Celia understands the rules when he accepted the changes in their school routine when they realized what was happening or would happen.
To understand what was going Celia does not take much imagination is needed to get in place and have empathy.
Today when Celia is an activity over and let's move on to another says "Now." It also helps me on Monday to remove all images, to keep the blades used to cross out and helps me put the images of that day or she gives them to another partner to the place causing laughter to all.
group The class knows that this panel schedule also serves them as the temporal sequence in the panel work makes them understand and recognize what is before and after working on concepts that children and are the most difficult to acquire.
To manufacture the panel took me about two weeks and another for images.
- The panel are two cards together with Fixo, drawings, stickers, signs I got them from magazines or well I did. The strips serve as a guide for every day I did cut shiny paper with your hands. Then I sent it I put laminate and velcro. Soon
- images from the daily routine will be replaced by pictograms and add it to the picasa album that I present below.
How in class no longer had much room and had to be available to Celia I had to put almost at ground level in the corner of the assembly where the group plays with the buildings which meant that all students should respect and take care not to sit behind the panel. There has been no problem. All those involved agreed.
Here I leave the Picasa album I performed on the panel, I hope you like. |
| Panel school for students with PDD, autism, autistic spectrum and children |
0 comments:
Post a Comment