Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ap Biology Lab 8 Hardy Weinberg Problem Answers

PLASTIC WORKSHOP: DRAWING, PAINTING AND CERAMICS (1)

Al first starting this blog I made as an entry on the workshop of plastic that I made at that time with my old group is now at 2 º of Primary. I took him out for three courses for children. Here you have the link to that entry:
With this new group I wanted to do the same because I loved it. This time I followed the same steps but modified, nothing is ever perfect.
As I want to show everything I've done I will go gradually putting on this blog and that of "A History of Child s".
Before you say anything that the plastic section is working hard on children and need not require a workshop as I have done.
I then put the evaluation criteria of Plastic we have in the curriculum of my school to develop throughout the period of Child:
  1. Experiment and discover lines, shapes, textures, space, contrast, color ranges and variants.
  2. Know and use different techniques and media (paper, cardboard, scrap, stone, wood, clay).
  3. Evolves from scribbling to forms with more intention, control, manual pressure, range of motion.
  4. is illustrated stories and real situations.
  5. Andalusian art is close to universal, with an intercultural vision.

As you read it bantante wide, not just for one year, for three.

Why what to do a workshop of plastic?
After having done of you may know better the answer, / as children are more aware of what they are doing and learning while they enjoy most.
With This workshop aims to make the / as children love the visual arts, feel pleasure in contemplating a work of art, express their feelings through painting and drawing and develop creativity leaving your imagination.
To be able to make the workshop I had to lighten the teaching unit and finish early to devote full well the workshop, which was expected to last one week. However, I did not realize the program that I coincide with Book Week, so I did both at the same time and of course the workshop I took two weeks and not one.
At the end of the workshop did an exhibition of the work, our little museum of drawing, painting and ceramics.
Well, After this introduction, I will be exposing all activities. Here goes the first, very important:
Activity 1: Visualization and memorization of bits of intelligence (with brief explanations) on paintings, sculptures, painters and sculptors (many of them placed in the classroom wall).
All nombrábamos morning bits and commented something about any of them. Say that many / ace / ace children learned it all.
Here I leave for slides start bits of intelligence and link to Picasa album I made: "Paintings and sculptures (picasa)"
(continue to " A History of Child s)

0 comments:

Post a Comment