BOOK WEEK 2010 (1.1)
Hello everyone. I keep telling things about Book Week in my school.
As I told you dedicate to values \u200b\u200bsuch as respect for elders, friendship, solidarity, respect for the feelings of others, respect for others' property ....
This entry is dedicated to the Jessica's blog "'s World Jessy " as some of the stories she so generously set out in his blog helped us book our week as follows: " am I like "and" The Mousetrap .
A my students in 3 years I narrated the story "I Like Me " which highlights the value of friendship, tolerance and respect for differences. I loved it. Here you can see a collage of work. You can read the story by clicking the link below Jessy: http://elmundodejessika.blogspot.com/2009/08/me-gusta-como-soy.html going for you, Jessica.
The students of 4 ยบ B made this mural of the story bulleted " The Mousetrap" which enhances the value of solidarity. You can read the story on the link below Jessy http://elmundodejessika.blogspot.com/2009/11/la-ratonera.html This video is dedicated also to these children 's as . Hope you like Jessica.
"The Mousetrap" by Paulo Coelho on PhotoPeach
0 comments:
Post a Comment