Monday, October 11, 2010

Hiv Rash Images On Face

CORNERS: ORGANIZATION, PICASA ALBUM (6)

ago time spent multiple entries to the corners in the classroom, here are the links to all of them:
Today I want to comment as they organize, the idea gave me a few years ago a colleague (my compilation Filli) and it works very well.
All the morning at the end of the assembly each child to choose the corner where he will play at the end of the day by placing a card alluding to the corner on a panel below your photo.
The panel is a double box entry that day from Monday to Thursday are in the vertical and photographs (passport size) are horizontal. (I'll try to put a picture of it the other day), on Friday is because it is free to repeat if he / the child you want.
started putting 4 corners to choose and I'm coming for 6, are:
  • Casita.
  • Building.
  • Board games. Plastic
  • . Computer
  • .
  • Scripture.
is must ensure that students go through every corner a week but putting six corners can not be, nor if we leave Friday free. Anyway, we must not be so rigid.
As computer in the corner is not enough for a large group at 4 days but as long as they have a list of students and there it will list who has gone through this corner.
also be free on Friday can go through two corners.
To make the panel used white cardstock and laminate. Everything is plastic, is the only way to endure. Also take much velcro.
My partner did the drawing of 4 corners and I of two, rather than looking on the internet is hard to find something that fits what you need and is easier sometimes to do the same.
I created a picasa album with the cards and posters of the corners in case you served. Everything is in color and black and white, remember that the cards have to be cut first, then laminate and cut and then put them back Velcro. The cards keep them in envelopes.
When starting a new week are the team captains and who's appointed to class who removed all cards panel to start over.
Here I leave the link to the picasa album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/encarninagut/Rincones?feat=directlink

0 comments:

Post a Comment