First
dear brothers and friends I wish to express on behalf of the entire community's gratitude for the solidarity sensitive samples submitted with their respective emails and for your prayers. I commented that she was elected the new Bureau of service I am sending a photo. Are your members of architect Vivian Godoy Luna, who was elected President, Dr. Nereida Hernandez, Gerardo Dominguez MSc Eng, the Tec Maria Elena Fernandez and Ms. Emilia Gonzalez who will make a further insight to determine the respective secretariats in which they work and we will inform them promptly. Pictured from left. to right. Maria Elena, Emilia, Vivian, P. Cela, Nereida and Gerardo. In the other photo shows members of the new Bureau and of Outgoing Service Bureau.
dear brothers and friends I wish to express on behalf of the entire community's gratitude for the solidarity sensitive samples submitted with their respective emails and for your prayers. I commented that she was elected the new Bureau of service I am sending a photo. Are your members of architect Vivian Godoy Luna, who was elected President, Dr. Nereida Hernandez, Gerardo Dominguez MSc Eng, the Tec Maria Elena Fernandez and Ms. Emilia Gonzalez who will make a further insight to determine the respective secretariats in which they work and we will inform them promptly. Pictured from left. to right. Maria Elena, Emilia, Vivian, P. Cela, Nereida and Gerardo. In the other photo shows members of the new Bureau and of Outgoing Service Bureau.
We were able to have with us in the Assembly and as a celebrant of the Mass of Thanksgiving to the P. Jorge Cela, SJ, newly appointed Regional Superior of the Society of Jesus, and as representing all of you to Sister Marita De Lorenzi who xon their presence made us feel the warm membership in the World Community.
Once again many thanks to you all and good father who once again has been great with us.
"Friends in the Lord"
Tony Rodriguez
CVX Cuba
0 comments:
Post a Comment